1. A good cup of coffee.
2. Talking to my mom on the phone.
3. Photobooth pictures (These ones are from the Credit Union’s employee appreciation event.)
4. Capturing and saving moments and making memories.
5. Cuddling with my puppy and my husband.
6. Skype dates with my sister Megan while she’s in Australia.
7. Fresh hair cut and color.
8. Videos from my brother of my nephew Emerson. Glad to be able to watch him grow up even from afar.
10. The smell of lilacs in the spring time.
“Blog Every Day in May” challenge. Day 14: 10 things that make you really happy.