- TIME: 2:45 pm
- LOCATION: at work in my little computer corner.
- DRINKING: my usual: an iced white-chocolate mocha with salted caramel and rice milk. The girl that makes it just how I like it was working at the coffee stop today so I had to get one!
- LISTENING: my Katie Herzig Pandora station.
- FEELING: so happy with my test results I just got back from the doctor. My cholesterol levels are down by half in 3 months!
- LOVING: that Chris is off at the lake with friends on their boat and having a great afternoon.
- ENJOYING: planning out my month on my blog.
- WANTING: to be with my best friend Kelly and her new little baby BOY! Yup, it’s a boy…and its killing me that I’m not feeling well enough to make the long trip up to see them.
- DREAMING: about working from home.
- THINKING: about starting The Creative Habit book that came in the mail from the library last week. I’m excited to read it.
- CREATING: a couple fun blog designs for friends and repeat customers.
What are you doing currently?
Share something of yours from the list above.
Its worth celebrating!