i don't have a flickr favorites collage to share, unfortunately.... i have been limiting my flickr viewing time lately. just for my own creative head space. sometimes its good to back away from all the "inspiration" and search myself for creativity.
but i do have some fun links:
- pintrest. um...have you tried this yet? its too easy, and viewing other people's boards is like having a portal right into what inspires them. im just beginning to pin things myself, but i can see how this will be addicting/invigorating. do you pin??
- tips for the Twitter-curious. a fabulous free class/blog serious all about using and getting the most from Twitter. i just love Julie's style of writing, and even though i've been on twitter for awhile, i learned so much!!
- the vulnerability kit from Scrapbooking from the Inside Out. okay, these are so my colors. bright pink, lovely raspberry and the perfect teal color. great combos! i just hope there is a chance to win a kit this month, cuz its not in the budget right now. so so pretty!!
- Self-Love. the wonderful Viv McMaster (teacher of the You are your Own Muse class) is doing a feature on her blog right now all about self-love. i am enjoying her posts and this one in particular was special to me. loved the line: " being overweight does not equate unhappiness. at all."
- the way she speaks. a touching must-read. i promise!
- plant a tree. the lovely rhi and a project i just love!
i hope you're having a wonderful thursday.